Join us this Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 6:00 pm. Pastor Lacy Andrews will be bringing the message "A Pinnacle Psalm" from Psalm 127. We would love to have you join us for supper at 5!
- We believe that the whole Bible is the inerrant and inspired word of God, and it is our only infallible rule of faith and practice. (2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that there is only one true and living God, who exists eternally in three persons–the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God, equals in power and glory. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that because of our sin, we do not deserve God’s favor and are not able to earn it by our own strength. Our salvation is a free gift of God’s grace and love. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe that a person can come to know God and receive His gift of forgiveness only by believing that Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for his sins and receiving Him as both Savior and Lord. (John 1:12, 3:3, 14:6)
- We believe that we are saved and declared “not guilty” before God by faith alone, and not by our works. Our obedience and good works are a loving response to God’s love for us. (Romans 3:23-25)
- Our elders and deacons all subscribe to the Westminster Standards (Westminster Confession of Faith, Larger and Shorter Catechisms).